Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Leavin' on a jet plane

Got my passport.
Got my one-way ticket.
On Tuesday, August 15 @ 8:15 a.m., I'll be throwing off the bowlines...

(And since we're talking about leaving on a jet plane, let me just say that I have no idea how all my bags are gonna be packed. It took me two van-loads to get all my crap home from school. I only get to take two *suitcases* with me to Germany. Oi.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are interested I know a couple of teachers in Vilseck, Germany. Some of them are bloggers too.
Check out heidijournal.blogspot.com
She was our 6th and 5th grade teacher here in Vilseck. Her blog will make you cry...sad story.

6:26 AM, May 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have your parents send you stuff. hehe. and I found as big of carry on as you can get away with to be good. :o) Hope your travels are awesome.:o) Im sad you won't be an RA in rider anymore. :o(

~Amanda

9:38 PM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

11:48 AM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home