Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Loaded God Complex

My first lesson 10th Honors: The Koran.

Dylan: Oh my God! I would never want to teach that on a military base. I would say something to get myself in trouble.
Kari: Like what?
Dylan: Like the word "Koran."

I figure I've got myself covered though. The book is in the prescribed DoDDS curriculum for my 10th Honors class. All teachers in DoDDS who are teaching that class are supposed to cover the Koran. Some, for obvious reasons, just choose not to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kari!

It sounds like you're having fun! Know that you are missed during this UNI homecoming season.

<3 Abby

12:36 PM, October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That post was from Abby Cochren...I just realized you may have many friends named "Abby", so I thought I would leave my last name as well.

12:38 PM, October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home